Honey Roasted Sweet Potato Soup = muscat alexandrie
(yield 7 portions)
- Butternut 1kg (peeled and seeded)
- Sweet potato 1kg (Skin on just wash under water)
- Large carrots 200g (peeled and roughly chopped
- Celery 100g (Roughly chopped)
- Leeks 100g (Roughly chopped)
- Onion 50g (Roughly chopped)
- Garlic 20g (Chopped)
- Coriander 10g (Chopped)
- Oranges 200g or 1 orange ( leave skin on and cut into ¼ )
- Honey 50g
- Maple syrup 50g
Peel butternut, cut in half and remove seeds, then cut into cubes.
Peel carrots and roughly chop, carrots, celery, leeks, onions, garlic.
Cut orange in ¼ .
Toss all ingredients in oil and roast on high heat 220c in oven until brown, transfer to pot and further sweat off to release juices, cover with water, bring to an boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
Blend with an stick blender, pass through an sieve, add honey, maple syrup and season with salt and pepper.